1. Don’t get discouraged and buy the yoga VHS anyway.
2. Take art classes instead of language classes. It’s okay to do what you love.
3. The ability to make anything out of cardboard will continue to be useful, believe it or not.
4. Field hockey is NOT soccer with sticks. It is a graceless, violent game.
5. Being original is admirable, but you don’t have to be different at the expense of having fun.
6. Feel free to not go to the prom. Your suspicion of such things is well-founded.
7. Write down the original order of the Narnia books so that when they are republished in chronological order, you still know the RIGHT order in which to read them.
8. Stop taking college prep math and sciences classes as soon as possible.
9. Don’t eat cheese fries for lunch. Blech.
10. You totally lucked out with that haircut you gave yourself in 11th grade. Just so you know.