- I just love grills located inside of gas stations. Or beer stores located inside of gas stations. Or any non-gas station thing that is stripped of any dignity and put inside a gas station and still maintains its core awesomeness.
- I love abandoned buildings. Abandoned houses are good, abandoned municipal buildings are better, and abandoned churches are the BEST.
- I like watching movies by myself, but not usually with other people.
- My favorite cake is still the chocolate beet cake my sister-in-law made me 2 years ago for my birthday. You see, I don’t have a favorite flavor, I have a favorite specific one cake ever.
- Tiny cars make me giggle. But tiny cars with very large people in them are awesome!
- When I doodle, the first thing I start with is always skull.
- I rarely wore pink as a kid. I think I wanted to be tough. Now I love the color because I know I’m tough.
- I like all kinds of coffee, but when I’m by myself I drink it in a secret, disgusting way.
- I don’t love child’s pose.
- I DO love half moon!
3 thoughts on “Ten silly things about me on a Thursday”
Ali, do you have the cake recipe? I’ve never heard of chocolate beat cake, but I’m going to google it!
this is the one that she made for me… http://eggsonsunday.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/chocolate-beet-cake-with-spiced-creme-anglaise-recipe/
That recipe is awesome. I’ll have to try it… especially since I am a HUGE fan of beets!