- Never put the clothes iron above your head or in place where you can fall onto it.
- Take an orange to eat on an airplane. It’s a great perfume to release into that dingy little space.
- Don’t buy any clothing made of polar fleece.
- Listening to inspiration is more important that cleaning the house. BUT cleaning the house can reveal important inspiration.
- Spend as little time in malls as possible.
- Never, never allow your car to run out of gas. Not worth the trouble.
- When you crave a piece of pizza, eat it immediately.
- Choose a house only so big that you can heat it easily and cheaply.
- Getting shushed is a good reason to break up with someone.
- Don’t be afraid of adult novelty stores. They make the world a better place.
2 thoughts on “Ali’s little instruction book”
This is well-timed: I tried to withstand a pizza craving for three days last week and i was in a foul mood. lo and behold, on the fourth day there was pizza, and it cheered me right up (served with a double-bill of Big Bang Theory).
OMG this warms me to the bottom of my pizza-loving heart!!!!! I have had the same experience ❤