- Difficulty level
- Yoga style
- Example of sequencing
- What to bring
Power Flow Basics at SYNCstudio
Fill in the blanks…
- Power Flow Basics is a beginner level class.
- Power Flow Basics is a great place to build strength and tune alignment for Power Flow classes but at a slower pace.
- This class is a safe, fun laid-back environment to ask questions and try new things.
- We will often begin with child’s pose and breath-work. Then, we’ll move into basic sun-salutations with lots of different options. We’ll take our time in the standing sequence to work on alignment, and there will be one pose per class that will be “highlighted.”
- The temperature is warm/hot and the room is heated with space heaters.
- We chant OM once to begin class and once to end class.
- I always play music. The music I play is usually serene and without a strong beat.
- The drop in rate for this class is $15 and your first class at SYNC is free!
- The studio supplies towels, mats, and props but you should feel free to bring your own. Also, bring your water bottle if you’d like to fill it up in one of their filtered water fountains!
- Please do not come late or leave early, and turn your cell phone off if you put it in a cubby within the yoga room.
Bendo at the Zendo! at Chapel Hill Zen Center
Paragraph form…(see how well it flows? :))
Bendo at the Zendo! is an all-levels Power Yoga class. Bendo at the Zendo! is a great place to be physically challenged while keeping an emphasis on making choices and staying present in your body and mind. This class is a group of friendly, light-hearted, focused folks who come every week. We will often begin with child’s pose or breath-work. Then, we’ll move into a rigorous warm-up of sun-salutations. We start to build a flowing sequence of standing poses, backbends, inversions and strenth-building poses.
The temperature is warm and the room is cooler in the winter and hotter in the summer. We chant OM once to begin class and once to end class. I never play music. The drop in rate for this class is $6. The studio supplies: nada. Bring a mat, a towel and water. If you need to borrow a mat, just let me know ahead of time! Please do not come late or leave early, and turn your cell phone off. Kindly leave your shoes outside the studio.
(get the bigger, better printable PDF…)
- Difficulty__________ is an __________ class.
- Yoga style__________ is a great place to__________ .
- Atmosphere This class is__________ .
- Sequencing We will often begin with__________ . Then, we’ll move into __________ We __________ .
- Temperature The temperature is __________ and the room is __________ .
- Chanting We chant__________ .
- Music I __________ play music. The music I play is usually__________ .
- Payment The drop in rate for this class is__________ .
- What to Bring The studio supplies__________ .
- Etiquette Please do not come late or leave early, and __________ .
2 thoughts on “How to accurately describe your yoga class (Mad-libs style)”
Hee Hee–Space heaters.