10. I just never get tired of saying that.
9. The 3 giant koi fish that are so slow-moving in winter, and surprisingly sassy in summer.
8. Being out in the woods doing yoga. Le Sigh!
7. The diamond window!
6. The moktak! LOVE the moktak.
5. Everyone at the Zen Center is so kind to us.<3
4. Really, the prettiest OM ever.
3. We are well evenly matched men/women.
2. I get to witness folks learn how to take care of themselves.
AND the number one reason I love Bendo at the Zendo…
1. The students are thoughtful, kind, focused, and excited, and that makes me excited, too. Thanks, guys. ❤
- CHAPEL HILL ZEN CENTER
- EVERY TUES & THURS 5:30-7PM
- POWER FLOW YOGA–ALL LEVELS
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Reasons I love Bendo at the Zendo”
reason number 11: the frog
reason number 12: the birds chirping
reason number 13: doing tree pose while looking at the trees
reason number 14: bliss
I’m putting “The teacher and” at the front of #1. Thanks, Ali.
Aw, thanks dude. 🙂 I was a littlebit in DOODLE land tonight…